My Brother divorced with his Wife in year 2016 and the custody granted to my Brother in Malaysia. Unfortunately my brother passed away last year. In his Will, he appointed me as his two kids (7 & 9 year old) guardian. Do I need to legalise the appoint

Answer :



    answered on 24/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    There is no need to legalise the appointment of your guardianship as you are now their testamentary guardian and do not need any further appointment. Your guardianship should be jointly held with your wife's brother as the surviving parent.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.