My previous maid agency is claiming me for the remaining loan of my previous maid. I refused to pay. What should I do?

Answer :



    answered on 16/06/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    The Ministry of Manpower's Employment Agency Licence Conditions requires employment agencies to state their refund policies in their contracts with employers. This includes refunds for loans extended by employers to their foreign domestic workers for the placement fee. As such, you should refer to the contract that you have signed with the employment agency for details on the loan.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.