My friend got caught for throwing cigg butt on the floor and now hv to wait for court. He wanna chnage the court date. Isit possible

Answer :



    answered on 16/06/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Your friend may apply for a change of a court mention date or a trial date if he is unable to attend court on the stipulated dates and has valid reasons for doing so. The procedure for such an application can be found here:

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.