how to enforce child access order?

Answer :



    answered on 15/07/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You should consider working things out informally with your ex-spouse first. Alternatively, you could pursue an application for shared care and control with your ex-spouse. Lastly, you could file for contempt of court against your ex-spouse for failing to comply with the access order. If you wish to pursue this option, you must have compelling evidence that can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your ex-spouse deliberately disobeyed the access order. The punishment for contempt of court can include a fine or imprisonment. More information available at

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.