My partner bought a condo under her name. She paid for the deposit, renovation fee & new furniture. She would like me to pay half of the loan together with her. What should I do to protect my benefit if there is anything happen in the future?

Answer :



    answered on 15/07/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Ideally, you should ask to hold the condominium unit as joint tenants, or as tenants in common.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.