It's stated in the Order of Court that both parties retain our own assets. But he has already removed atleast one item. How do i retrieve my item back and also to prevent him from removing more items and for him not to damage the matrimonial home bef

Answer :



    answered on 16/07/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    As your ex-spouse has taken your property, you may sue him for the tort of conversion. You should demand the return of your item in writing. If he removes more items or damages the matrimonial home, he faces civil liability for conversion or trespass.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.