If i am being harrassed and bullied in Facebook and i have all evidence,can i sue the user in Court?I have all the evidence and the person he is attacking or bullied is my child below 13 years old

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 23/09/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Depending on the exact facts of the case, there may be a violation of section 3, 4 or 5 of the Protection from Harassment Act. As your child is a minor, he/she may commence a civil claim through you as a litigation representative (Order 76, rule 2 of the Rules of Court). Alternatively, a police report may be filed on the same grounds which could potentially result in criminal charge(s).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.