My hdb neighbour keep offing my main water tap along the corridor to deliberately disturb us. Even i padlock the tap n cover the padlock with masking tape . They also tampered it. What action can i do next? Thks

Answer :



    answered on 10/03/2019

    flag as inappropriate

    You can consider bringing an action against your neighbour for interfering with the enjoyment of your place of residence under the Community Disputes Resolution Act. An example of an action of interference would be trespass. You will have to bring evidence (eg photos/ CCTV footage) of your neighbour switching off your main water tap or removing the padlock from your tap to the Community Disputes Resolution Tribunal at the State Courts. In bringing an action, you can apply for an injunction for your neighbour to stop switching off your water supply. For more information, please visit

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.