I transferred money to a wrong account via internet banking and bank notified the person refused to return back. I lodged a police report. What are the chances of getting back the money? And can this considered a criminal offence charged by police if the

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 10/03/2019

    flag as inappropriate

    It is illegal for the transferee to retain money that does not belong to him.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.