I am a undischarged insolvent person for almost 3 years. 2 Money Lender Companies just put up claims against me for an amount which is so absorbadent. I would have thought they can only claim during a speculated period?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 03/04/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You should refer to the OA for their guidance. If the debts pre-date your bankruptcy, and if they failed to file a proof of debt, then their claim may be barred.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.