im a Indian wife of Indian origin singapore PR .Who has abondend me and the kid and left to singapore what are my legal action that I can take in singapore . will i get a free legal aid

Answer :



    answered on 25/06/2019

    flag as inappropriate

    If you wish to obtain legal aid, you may approach the Legal Aid Bureau located at 45 Maxwell Road #07-11 (URA Centre East Wing). You would, however, need to either be a Singapore citizen or PR and satisfy the means and merit tests in order to possibly obtain free legal aid.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.