my brother died in a fatal car accident, he was jay walking , is there any claim we can do

Answer :


    Goh Yihan

    answered on 20/05/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can attempt to sue in negligence if there was evidence that the car driver was careless.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.