The Family Court ordered my ex-husband to pay me some money as divorce settlement in 2006. Till today, he had not paid. Can I still pursue this payment matter?

Answer :



    answered on 15/05/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    Generally yes. Your judgment is enforceable up to 12 years after it was given. However, you are advised to take action sooner rather than later as you may face other objections if you do not take any action.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Thank you very much for your advice! may1091 28/05/2014