My car insurer has not been responding to lawyer making a claim. Now they have commenced action by filing a Writ of Summons gainst me. What should i do ?

Answer :



    answered on 15/05/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You should inform your insurers immediately and ask them to handle the matter. However, if they choose not to take any action, you should enter an appearance within 8 days of the service of the writ or the claimant will obtain default judgment against you.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • How do i check for any pending writ of summons? davidycs 16/12/2016