my 8 year daughter gets beaten and threatened regularly by her mum who has custody (we are divorced). any child abuse protection policy that exists here that can be used to protect my child from further mental and physical abuse by her mother?

Answer :



    answered on 20/08/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can consider applying for a variation of the custody order to seek care and control of your daughter. Alternatively, you can apply for a personal protection (see although you should be mindful that you will need cogent proof (medical reports etc).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.