Almost killed by drug B. Suspected A allergy. Internet state if A allergy, cannot give B. Any worthwhile recourse?

Answer :



    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on how drug B was given to you. You may have a claim in negligence against the medical professional (if the drug was prescribed to you) especially if you had declared that you had an allergy to A. It is recommended that you consult a legal practitioner.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.