The court has disqualified my Driving Licence for 12 months. How and where can I get help to appeal for reduction to lesser months.

Answer :



    answered on 20/08/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can either engage your own lawyer or apply for criminal legal aid (CLAS). Please be mindful that you must file your notice of appeal within 14 days of the sentence.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.