My dad drives a taxi and got into an accident with a motorbike as he was exiting a minor road. The motorbike crashed onto his car and he is being charged for negligently causing grievous hurt. Is there any way we can plea for leniency against a suspension

Answer :



    answered on 21/07/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    Your father can plead for leniency from the Court by showing how he needs the licence etc.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.