In my divorce settlement in 2010, I had paid 200k to my ex-wife together with a monthly maintenace of $700. Since the divorce, she is living & working in New Zealand. I will also retire in a few monyhs time. Can I seek a court order to terminate the m

Answer :



    answered on 12/08/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can apply to the Family Court to vary or cancel the order for maintenance, provided that the circumstances under which the original order was given have changed.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.