I have been misdiagnosed by govt hospital that cause a delay in my treatment and now have cause me to lose my eye sight of my right eye. how can I make a complaint and seek compensation.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 21/07/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can complain to the Singapore Medical Council against the doctor. In terms of compensation, you may want to consult a lawyer as it is more complicated.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.