I would like to enforce a maintenance order against my ex-husband who currently works & resides in Labuan, Malaysia. Is this possible? There is currently a warrant of arrest out for him but as long as he does not turn up, the court cannot proceed. Pls

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 20/08/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    Unfortunately, this is a question of Malaysian law. You will have to seek Malaysian law advice as to whether the maintenance order can be enforced there.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.