My case is going for appeal nd im the respondant.I cant afford the lawyer anymore,what are my options?

Answer :


    Goh Yihan

    answered on 07/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    Depending on the nature of your case, you may be able to qualify for legal help. Alternatively, you can represent yourself in court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.