My friend is a bankruptcy. She borrowed money from me & we signed an agreement for the loan. She defaulted the payment on due date. What can I do to recover my money?

Answer :



    answered on 29/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    On the assumption that your friend borrowed the money from you after bankruptcy, you can sue her for the money. However, since she is already a bankrupt, you are unlikely to be able to enforce any judgment you may receive.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • I believe that Bankruptcy lawyers & attorneys can help you when you face problems paying debt. Bankruptcy laws are created to give you a fresh start by either liquidating your assets so as you can pay your debt or restructuring the debt to make it easier for you to repay. Bankruptcy is also meant for businesses who get into financial trouble. Well all bankruptcy cases are handled by the federal courts. There are various chapters for bankruptcy. MarionFord 31/10/2017