I found out the secretary of my solicitor divulged my personal data to an unknown party without my consent,twice. She keyed in a wrong email address into the sent email. Email enclosed official letters with p&c info.Want to know what's my rights g

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 07/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    This is unfortunate but the most common course of action is to recall the email and request that the recipient of the email delete all information received. You will need to prove that you suffered loss as a result of the inadvertent email to have a basis for claiming damages.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.