I have been charged with family violence, what should I do

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 08/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You should engage a lawyer to defend you or at least consult one to know your legal position.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.