my mom passed away in a car accident involving 2 cabs. The other cab diriver was found guilty and sentenced. My sister is doing the claims but we are not in talking terms. If there is a claim a i eligible for share in it? Do i need a lawyer?

Answer :



    answered on 07/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    If there is a claim that results in payment, the money will likely be paid to your mother's estate. Whether or not you are eligible for a share, may depend on the terms of your mother's will or intestacy rules.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.