My dad suffered stroke which affected his visual ability. When he was brought to a&e the doctors just could not diagnose the reason of his sudden vision lost. The GP and the the eye doctor both said it is unlikely stroke. Can I sue for incompetency on

Answer :


    Goh Yihan

    answered on 07/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    It is always open to you to sue the doctors for medical negligence, but whether you succeed will depend on the facts of the case, such as whether a reasonably competent doctor would have been able to diagnose the cause.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.