was involved in traffic incident in july, still pending tp verdict. other party claiming 6k for minor abrasions under pain and suffering, i feel amount is outrageous. Shld i let my insurers handle or get my own legal counsel? thx

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 26/11/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    If you do not wish to let your insurers handle, then you will have to bear the costs of instructing legal counsel and paying the amount ultimately determined.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.