Will ICA allow me to renounce by Singapore PR even if I am an un-discharged bankrupt? If yes, will CPF allow me to draw my CPF monies and to use CPF monies to pay off outstanding liabilities from bankruptcy and any balance from IRAS?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 30/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You will be allowed to do so. However, do bear in mind that you will be required to leave Singapore permanently.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.